JPX919 Hot Metal PRO / Chromoly 4140M
HOT METAL performance in a smaller package
The JPX919 Hot Metal Pro packs all the performance of Mizuno’s JPX919 Hot Metal – into a smaller, more workable playing profile, with slimmed down top line, sole and reduced offset
A benchmark in iron design – the JPX919 Hot Metal combines an incredible balance of launch speed and soft, controllable landing angles. The use of a high strength Chromoly 4140M and seamless cup face construction produces the highest ball speed from any Mizuno iron. Mizuno’s new stability frame ensures that each iron within the set produces the correct flight apex – with landing angles steep enough to control shots into the green.
- Chromoly 4140M: Highly resilient material allows new multi-thickness face for astonishing ball speed and feel.
- Seamless Construction: A one piece cupped geometry produces a surprising level of feedback at high ball speeds.
- Stability frame : Open at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing approach shots.
- Re-engineered Sound Ribs: Developed to hit specific vibration patterns identified as delivering a satisfying sensation through impact.
- Pearl Brush : Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919s precise lines in high sunlight.
- Modified scoring irons: A steeper transition into more compact scoring irons and wedges.
“There’s been a noticeable shift of better players towards the Hot Metal irons – we realised we could do more in that category and push the technology a bit further. The big surprise was how the ball speed and stability stayed near indistinguishable from the standard version, once we’d made the size and offset adjustment.” Chris Voshall, Senior Engineer
X30 steel wedges with milled grooves: Set matching Gap, Sand and Lob wedges use a softer material with tour precision milled grooves and face for improved spin and control around the greens.
SPECS AND OPTIONS
|Club #||Available for Left||Lie Angle||Loft (degree)||Offset (inch)||Bounce (degree)||Length (inch)|